● To promote awareness and early‐adoption of the new low‐to‐zero emissions aircraft technologies.
● To facilitate worldwide input from Eco‐Aviation stakeholders in building a sustainable and community friendly
model for urban airports.
● To promote and provide education of the new “eco” aircraft technologies.
● To promote and provide scholarships and other educational opportunities to underprivileged teens and
young adults, enabling them to pursue careers in new “green” aviation and aerospace engineering.
● The Foundation’s outreach will be worldwide in scope, but will also offer local support for airport
communities to “GO GREEN!”
The first wave of electric aircraft will be getting FAA and EASA certification in 2019‐2020. So airplanes and helicopters will begin to be going toward zero‐emissions and almost zero‐noise ‐ coming in the next few years.