The Eco-Aviation Foundation International is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting all aspects of green aviation, including electric aircraft, sustainable airports, educational opportunities and careers in eco aviation and engineering.
The Foundation promotes a future of community-friendly, clean and quiet urban airports, as well as sustainable aircraft that will revolutionize how we travel.
Join us in welcoming the first wave of sustainable aircraft and supporting technologies. Local airports and their communities will soon enjoy quiet, zero-emissions and lower cost air transportation. A green renaissance in aviation is coming now!
● To promote awareness and early-adoption of the new electric and other clean and quiet aviation technologies – including sustainable airport infrastructure.
● To seek out, promote and educate the public on the newest eco aviation and airport technologies.
● To provide scholarships and other educational opportunities to teens and young adults, enabling them to pursue careers in new “green” aviation and aerospace.
● To assist airports and their aviation stakeholders in building sustainable and community-friendly operations.
● The Foundation’s outreach is worldwide in scope, and offers local support for airport communities to “GO GREEN!”
The first certified electric aircraft in history received EASA (EU) certification in 2020. Now there are hundreds of electric and hydrogen aircraft projects pushing forward in the worldwide RACE TO CERTIFICATION!
INITIATIVES / PROJECTS
● Curate and publish the Eco-Aviation NEWSCENTER website (www.eco-aviation.org), aggregating news and events in eco aircraft and airports worldwide.
● Publish a WEEKLY EMAIL NEWSCENTER UPDATE, containing a digest of the last week’s news and events in eco aviation.
● Publish CASE STUDIES showing “champions” in clean and quiet aviation and airport operations, so that others may follow their example.
● Fund and curate exciting MUSEUM EXHIBITS displaying “the clean and quiet future of air travel”.
● Write and PUBLISH AN ECO AVIATION BOOK, introducing the new clean and quiet aviation technologies and the positive social impacts they will bring. Our Advisory Board will be contributing authors.
● Establish LOCAL ECO-AVIATION CHAPTERS worldwide. Develop and promote a “SISTER AIRPORTS” program – like sister cities.
● Organize EXPOS AND EVENTS to show local airport communities the new “green” tech that will make air travel and flying clean and quiet in the near future.
● Assist airports with economic, environmental and noise IMPACT STUDIES, as well as “eco-airport” design and infrastructure projects.
● Organize JOB AND EDUCATION FAIRS at or near local airports, focusing on the new “green and quiet” technologies.
● Develop and fund SCHOLARSHIPS and other EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS for teens and young adults to learn aerospace engineering, aviation, and airports operations. Focus will be on the new eco-friendly and efficient technologies.
● Develop and fund an Eco-Aviation TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION INCUBATOR. Mentorship, business support, and venture funding for promising candidates and projects.