Join us in welcoming the first wave of sustainable aircraft and supporting technologies. Local airports and their communities will soon enjoy quiet, zero-emissions and lower cost air transportation. A green renaissance in aviation is coming now!
● To promote awareness and early-adoption of the new zero-emissions, electric and other sustainable aviation technologies – including sustainable airport infrastructure technologies.
● To facilitate worldwide input from Eco-Aviation stakeholders in building a sustainable and community-friendly model for airports – with focus on urban airports of all sizes.
● To promote and provide education of the new “eco” aircraft technologies.
● To promote and provide scholarships and other educational opportunities to underprivileged teens and young adults, enabling them to pursue careers in new “green” aviation and aerospace engineering.
● The Foundation’s outreach is worldwide in scope, but does offer local support for airport communities to “GO GREEN!”
The first wave of electric aircraft will be getting FAA and EASA certification in 2019-2020. So airplanes and VTOLs will be trending toward quiet and zero-emissions over the next few years.
INITIATIVES / PROJECTS
● Curate and publish the Eco-Aviation NEWSCENTER website (www.eco-aviation.org), aggregating news and events in eco aircraft and eco airports.
● Publish a WEEKLY EMAIL NEWSCENTER UPDATE, containing a digest of the last week’s news and events in eco aviation.
● Publish CASE STUDIES showing “champions” in clean and quiet aviation and airport operations, so that others may follow their example.
● Develop EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS for teens and young adults to learn aerospace engineering, aviation, and airports operation by building electric-powered scale models of the newest zero-emissions electric aircraft.
● Fundraise and curate exciting MUSEUM EXHIBITS displaying “the clean and quiet future of air travel”.
● Write and PUBLISH AN ECO AVIATION BOOK, introducing the new clean and quiet aviation technologies and the positive social impacts they will bring. Our Advisory Board will be contributing authors.
● Organize EXPOS AND EVENTS to show local airport communities the new “green” tech that will make air travel and flying clean and quiet in the near future.
● Assist airports with economic, environmental and noise IMPACT STUDIES, as well as “eco-airport” design and infrastructure projects.
● Organize JOB AND EDUCATION FAIRS at or near local airports, focusing on the new “green and quiet” technologies.
● Develop and fund an Eco-Aviation TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION INCUBATOR.